Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Amelia!

What a fun day we had today.  Daytime with Mommy, and evening with Daddy.  (Matt and I both had classes today, but I took a vacation day from work...)

Lia and I played in the morning, then morning nap, then Skype with Grandma and Grandpa Cromer, then shopping for party supplies (!!), then back home for lunch, more playtime, and bathtime with her new bath toys (a birthday present from her day-care provider).  Then afternoon nap, then up in time to see Dad arrive home from class.  Then Mom left for class.

Then, dinner with Dad, Skype with Granny Callie, playtime, and phone call with Grandpa Sharp.  Then bedtime.

We got a lot of good pictures and some good videos today.  So many options to scrapbook!  However will I choose just a few?  :-)

I'm looking forward to the party on Saturday morning.  During Lia's naps today, I wrapped presents and worked on her baby album/scrapbook.  I've got up through Month 10 complete!  Woohoo!

And now it's bedtime.  How I wish I could spend every day hanging out with my wonderful daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment